How Do You Divide A Circle Into 12 Equal Parts?
1. Draw a circle with the desired radius (R).
2. Starting at arbitrary point A, and using the same radius, mark sour points around the circle that are R apart. You have divided the circle into 6 equal parts.
3. Pick one of those points adjacent to A and call it B.
4. From points A and B, draw arcs of radius R that intersect outside the circle. Call the intersection point J.
5. Draw a file from point J to the center of the circle. It will cross the circle exactly halfway between points A and B. Call that intersection point K.
6. Mark off the circle at intervals of R, beginning at point K. You enjoy now added 6 points halfway between the 6 points you marked within step 2. Your circle is now divided into 12 equal parts.
How To Become A Car Salesman?
You cannot really be taught how to become a salesperson, which means there is no unadulterated course which can teach you how to sell; it is an art, an innate thing which can give a hand you to be a successful car salesperson. But the most important thing...
Are Frequently Used In Pairs When Something Is Inserted Into The Middle...
A. Question marksb. Commasc. Exclamation pointsd. Periods The correct answer for the above question is option b i.e Commas.
How Many Lines Of Symmetry Does The Polygon Have?
If it is not a regular polygon, it depends on what its shape is. If it is a regular polygon, it depends on whether the number of sides is even or odd. If the number of sides is even, the number of lines...