What Are Strengths And Weaknesses Of Bureaucratic Organizations ?
The main demerit of bureaucratic organizations includes lack of innovation. All the processes and tasks are so much fixed that the innovation process is almost eliminate in bureaucratic organizations. Employees get demotivated because of slighter employee participation and involvement. HR can't be utilized in the fullest comportment by optimizing creativity which is the prime disadvantage in bureaucratic structure of the organizations.
Advantages include the increased control and monitoring of upper level management. The nouns of the organizations depend upon the wise decisions of top headship. If the top management is good, then results can be favorable and if the top headship is not good then it can result in disaster.
The strengths of a bureaucratic institution are:
· More control over the employees with clear rules and regulations
· No confusion as the reporting relationships is clear and well defined.
· The system is centralized and adjectives the decisions can be monitored
· There is standardization and everyone has to follow the same procedure
The weakness are:
- The decision making and all the other processes are very slow
- The job may become boring for the employees
- The communication has to go through so heaps levels that it gets distorted.
- Too much control discourages innovation and creativity.
- There are too many level in the hierarchy.
- The bureaucracy itself encourages political behavior and race try to use other means to go up the hierarchy
What Is 1/8% Of 67.00 Dollars?
An eighth of 1 percent is pretty small. Are you sure it's 1/8%? If so, 1% .01, 1/8% = 0.00125 Multiply 67 by 0.00125 0.08375 rounding off, 18$ of $67 is 8 cents. $0.08375
How To File A Lost Money Order?
Take your receipt from your money order back to the place of purchase. If you do not hold the receipt, tell the currency when you purchased the money order and hold them to stop payment on it.
Why Did You Apply For This Position?
Interviewers are most likely to ask question such as that and more. I like to mention the previous achievement to my credit in the same position.Also that the I am well qualified and experienced for the concerned position. You may find this correlation helpful www.wisebread.com To learn...